Download this All-In-One Resource. Government of Canada’s publication (access online or order a free copy).
Did you know that IRCC funds a range of no-fee settlement service provider organizations across the country, dedicated to helping newcomers with employment, settlement, and integration once landed?
If you are an eligible newcomer to Canada looking to build your career in the high-growth construction industry and if you are still living in your home country, we can refer you directly to our contacts in these organizations no matter what city, province, or territory you are heading to. Register for our free program here.
In the meantime, here is a sample of some publicly available information on post-arrival (settlement) services across Canada.
- Video: Settlement services for newcomers to Canada – Canada.ca
- Find free newcomer services near you: Use this searchable database provided by IRCC to find a free service provider in the city, province, or territory you are interested in. You will be able to access supports for:
- looking for a job
- getting a language assessment
- registering for language classes
- finding a place to live
- signing up your kids for school
- learning about community services.
For one-on-one career coaching and personalized advice on the right settlement service for you, register for our pre-arrival newcomer’s program today.